Partner with us
You can be part of the Zero Project by:
- Joining a local working group to align your services with efforts to end homelessness and work collaboratively as a system. These groups are open to any workers across multiple sectors who deliver professional services or housing provision.
- Contributing to the By Name List by updating directly on the database. Goodwill groups and other community services are invited to help keep the list up to date and use their relationships with people experiencing homeless to make sure no one is left behind.
- Participating in training – learn more about the training we offer, our trainers and upcoming events on our training and events page.
- Getting involved in local improvement projects – once your local By Name List meets quality data standards, projects will be developed to focus on key improvements which aim to either increase the number of people moving out of homelessness locally or reduce the number of people returning or entering homelessness.
- Becoming an advocate or funder to help provide influence or resourcing to support the efforts to end homelessness.
- Getting involved with the WA Alliance to End Homelessness – who will be using the work of the Zero Project as part of their advocacy and campaign to end homelessness in the next 10 years (see waaeh.org.au).